Proudly introducing new for 2012 our desirable, extremely spacious, first floor self catering apartment.
- Unique setting – right opposite Buxton Opera House and Pavilion Gardens
- Quality accommodation, impeccably clean (Owner serviced)
- Extremely spacious, south facing
- Decorated and furnished to a high standard
- Can accommodate 8 guests
- 2 double bedrooms (King size beds)
- 1 twin room (Bunk beds) attached to double room
- Lounge (Includes small double sofa bed)
- Dining room (Seats 10)
- Family bathroom with shower over and toilet
- En-suite shower room in rear bedroom with toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen includes all modern conveniences
- Washing, drying and ironing facilities
- Cots and Highchairs available
- Beautiful bed sets, luxury egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Heated towels and hospitality trays
- Free Wi-Fi; Digital TV and DVD player (Sky coming soon); Hairdryer, CD player, radio alarm
- 2 parking permits included
- Sorry, no smoking or pets
- Gas Central Heating
- Utility room with 3rd toilet
A former Georgian lodging house set within The Square, a historic grade II listed landmark of spa town Buxton.
The Square, in keeping with the design of The Crescent - has a colonnade around the perimeter and stands impressively opposite The Opera House and The Pavilion Gardens where hundreds of Festivals and Events take place all year round! The apartment has 8 large windows to the front offering superb views of The Devonshire Dome.
Right on the doorstep of Buxton's “ cosmopolitan ” centre with new wine bars and bistros - perfect for pre and post theatre dinners. The Town centre, its many restaurants, cafes, shopping arcades and boutiques - a stone's throw away!
Superb accommodation offering Georgian character and charm with modern facilities
“Stunning, absolutely fabulous apartment, not to be missed”
“The photographs does this apartment little justice, Jackie our host made us feel so welcome. The apartment was wonderful, beautiful furniture, fresh flowers, comfy beds and such elegance. Absolute luxury" " Thank you Jackie for sharing your wonderful apartment. The apartment and the little touches to it makes it so very different from other apartments, and she certainly knows what guests would like to see." "We hope to stay again. Next time we hope to stay for more than a weekend. An experience never to forget”.
For the most up to date information, reviews and photos please see the following websites:
Review posted on Trip Advisor