Proudly introducing new for 2012 our desirable, extremely spacious, first floor self catering apartment.
- Unique setting – right opposite Buxton Opera House and Pavilion Gardens
- Quality accommodation, impeccably clean (Owner serviced)
- Extremely spacious, south facing
- Decorated and furnished to a high standard
- Can accommodate 8 guests
- 2 double bedrooms (King size beds)
- 1 twin room (Bunk beds) attached to double room
- Lounge (Includes small double sofa bed)
- Dining room (Seats 10)
- Bathroom (With shower over)
- 2nd shower room coming soon
- Fully equipped kitchen includes all modern conveniences
- Washing, drying and ironing facilities
- Cots and Highchairs available
- Beautiful bed sets, luxury egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Heated towels and hospitality trays
- Free Wi-Fi; Digital TV and DVD player (Sky coming soon); Hairdryer, CD player, radio alarm
- 2 parking permits included
- Sorry, no smoking or pets
- Gas Central Heating
A former Georgian lodging house set within The Square, a historic grade II listed landmark of spa town Buxton.
The Square, in keeping with the design of The Crescent - has a colonnade around the perimeter and stands impressively opposite The Opera House and The Pavilion Gardens where hundreds of Festivals and Events take place all year round! The apartment also offers superb views of The Devonshire Dome.
Right on the doorstep of Buxton's “ cosmopolitan ” centre with new wine bars and bistros - perfect for pre and post theatre dinners. The Town centre, its many restaurants, cafes, shopping arcades and boutiques - a stone's throw away!
Superb accommodation offering Georgian character and charm with modern facilities